We are looking for Sr. Java Developer (10+ years of experience) with some expertise in Ethereum/web3/solidity, the bulk of our work will be using more standard SaaS technologies.
English — Upper-Intermediate
● Interesting and challenging projects in DeFi
● Competitive salary depends on background in blockchain
● Business trips ( if interested )
● Involvement in our tech blockchain community #buidl.ua
● Participation in open-source projects
● Participation in tech-conferences, events, and hackathons
● Flexible hours
● Remote remotely or at the office ( BC ASTARTA)
Company: USA based DeFI startups funded by VC
Digital asset trading platform
Functionality and UX mirrors Coinbase/Robinhood
For the MVP, we will be bolting together off-the-shelf components, as quickly as possible, and will be rebuilding from the ground up for v2.
We will be building our UI, although there could be some off-the-shelf components reused from one of our vendor’s UI’s
KYC (IdentityMind or Jumio)
Digital asset custody (Curv or Fireblocks)
Matching engine and account management — JSON over WebSocket API
Front-end (web) React
Front-end (mobile) ReactNative
Middleware — Apollo GraphQL server or Equiv (possibly Django or Flask)
Messaging fabric — Kafka or Equiv.
DB — PostgreSQL, maybe mongo if we need NoSQL
Backend services — Favor Java, will entertain other rapid dev languages.
DevOps — Prefer AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.