Game development studio 4A Games Ukraine is looking for Gameplay Programmer to join our team to take part in development of unannounced multiplatform AAA shooter (PC/Consoles).
Gameplay Programmer`s key responsibilities will be the development, integration and optimization of game mechanics and systems on the Unreal Engine 4:
- Developing and implementing game mechanics in collaboration with designers.
- Full cycle of game mechanics development — from prototype to full functionality.
- Support designers and other team members in fixing bugs and gameplay problems.
- Creating technical documentation.
- 2+ years of experience in commercial software development using C++.
- University degree in programming or applied mathematics.
- Understanding of OOP, patterns, templates and key algorithms.
- Strong debugging skills in Visual Studio.
- Writing well-structured and readable code.
- Knowing code optimization techniques and understanding principles of high-performing code.
- Understanding of multithreaded programming principles.
- Understanding, editing and improving someone else’s code.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Self-motivation and self-organization.
- Experience with various game engines (UE4/CryEngine/Unity).
- Experience with animation systems and their scripting.
- Experience with the physical component of game engines.
- Experience with artificial intelligence in games.
- Experience with consoles.
- Released project.
- Ability to work with documentation in English.
- Passion for games.
What we offer
- Work on an interesting and ambitious AAA project.
- Positive and creative working atmosphere.
- Opportunity for self-fulfillment and professional development.
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and hardware.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Office in 2 minutes to the Obolon metro station.