• A degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• At least
• Experience with Angular
• Experience with at least one CSS framework such as SASS or LESS
• Experience with scrum or other agile frameworks is preferred
• Passion for new technologies, and empathy for users
• Attention to detail and data validity
• Confident in English, with good communication skills
Your key skills:
• Angular 2+
• CSS3 (Flex)
Experience with these is a bonus:
• Unit testing and mocking
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to take design and planning decisions
• Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
• Constant professional growth and development
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Competitive salary level
• Occasional trips to Western Europe
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
• Convenient office location (near National Technical University “KPI”)
• Medical insurance
• English classes
• Compensation of lunches
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
• Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1400+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a skilled Front-end developer to help improving our web project named Treatment Review which allows our customers to exchange information within 3Shape software package.
The project is under active development and constantly new functionality is added to the project infrastructure, so you and your team of professionals will need to create new modules and coordinate them with overall design and technologies.
At 3Shape, software development is done by self-organizing agile teams, using Scrum as our primary development methodology.