• .NET (Core), ASP.NET (Core), EntityFramework (Core)
• Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Service Fabric
• ES6, CSS3, HTML5, Angular
• WCF, WPF
• A degree in Computer Science or engineering — or relevant work experience
• Understanding of SOLID principles
• Understanding of domain-driven design
• Experience in building service-oriented/microservice architectures, distributed and cloud systems
• Experience in database design and optimization
• Experience in test automation
• Passion for new technologies
• Using scrum or another agile framework
• Confident in English, with good communication skills
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Competitive salary level
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
• Possibility of partially remote work
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• A healthy work-life balance
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
• Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
• Maternity and paternity leaves
• Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
• English classes with a native speaker
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
• Consistently deliver small increments of high-quality code
• Work both independently and in close collaboration with colleagues Contribute to an effective and evolving development process
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Full-stack Developer to help strengthen our solutions, which enable digital workflows for dental professionals.
You will join a combined team of the UA and DK developers that builds a platform for licensing purposes. License system is used to limit the usage of our products only to users who bought them. It is one of the main infrastructural projects that enables our business. The vision is to evolve the platform so that it becomes a distributed cloud application, built with the Microsoft Azure services. We’re establishing a service-oriented/microservice architecture and evolving it to support our increasing business needs. There are several client-applications also developed by the team that provide access to the platform. We follow Scrum methodology in our daily work.