3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1000+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for an experienced AX Technical Architect to work in our Kyiv office.
Would you like to be part of a world-leading, high-growth company providing 3D technologies for the dental industry?
3Shape is looking for an ambitious, high performing AX Solution Architect. The overall objective for the AX team is to improve and optimize the customer experience and support the ambitious 3Shape growth strategy through an ever-dynamic and scalable platform with a clear defined strategy.
You will join an international AX team collaborating as a cross-functional team, collecting, analyzing, and designing optimal solutions for the greater part of all 3Shape teams, facilitating AX as their primary everyday tool. You will refer to the Director IT Solutions and Transformation and be part of the global Group IT of 3Shape. The position is in Kiev, Ukraine.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Consult with internal AX process owners to identify business issues, objectives and priorities relevant to the AX solution and present best practice suggestion for resolutions
• Provide support and guidance to business unit leaders and sales team on sales strategy, business benefits, and action plans throughout the sales process
• Majority of the time will be spent executing tasks related to the software development lifecycle.
• Typically, be operating in complex and fast-paced environments, with each project potentially including a unique mix of technical tasks and responsibilities and all requiring pro-activeness, extroversion and strong communication skills.
• Responsible for leading the development resources of a project team for new implementations as well as major and minor upgrade projects.
• To a lesser degree participate in a support roster.
• Ensures that all activities are carried out in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
• Act as a bridge between all departments within the AX best practice, including Finance, Sales, Customer Support, and Partners.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
• Expert experience with X++ and CIL debugging
• Intermediate experience with Dynamics AX Reporting (SSRS)
• Intermediate experience with Workflow for Dynamics AX.
• Intermediate experience with Dynamics AX AIF.
• Intermediate experience with IDMF for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
• Knowledge of C#, .NET.
• Intermediate experience with core business processes
• Intermediate ability in installing Microsoft Dynamics AX and underlying infrastructure requirements.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Expected travel days:
As a person, you are highly structured and well-organized. You have a positive, can-do attitude and you thrive in a fast-pace environment where values such as entrepreneurship and innovation are an important part of the DNA.
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
• Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communication skills
• Constant professional growth and development
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Competitive salary level
• Occasional trips to Western Europe
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
• Convenient office location (near National Technical University “KPI”)
• Medical insurance
• English classes
• Partly compensation of lunches
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
• Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!