3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1000+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled C# Software Developer to join a well-established cross-country SCRUM team with the mission to develop the next generation dental CAD software (www.3shape.com/...ducts/trios/design-studio). The team is working on a new application, that will improve patient care and change digital dentistry. You will join a highly skilled and motivated international team. We have utilized a range of technologies including Visual Studio, C#, WPF, White, SpecFlow, git, etc.
• Design user interface, algorithms, and implement workflows in a new project for dentistry
• Ensure high maintainability of the code, e.g. through designing and implementing automatic tests
• Ensure high code quality, e.g. through reviews, refactoring, processes, code metrics, etc
• Develop the coolest 3D application in C# (full-stack)
The successful candidate demonstrates most of the following qualifications:
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar field
• 2+ years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies (C# / C++ / .Net)
• Knowledge of design patterns and OOP principles
• Good mathematical understanding
• Interest in 3D and computational geometry
• Ambitious and continuously strives for improvement
• Team-minded personality with flair for the Agile working style
Any knowledge of one or more of the following will be considered advantageous but is not a prerequisite: medical device software development standards and practices, 3D computer graphics and its related mathematics as well as agile practices, including test-driven development, continuous integration and Scrum.
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
• Constant professional growth and development
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Competitive salary level (white)
• Regular trips to Western Europe
• Convenient office location (near National Technical University “KPI”)
• Good working conditions in comfortable office (not open space!). We provide our employees with opportunity and space for intellectual work. That is why each team has its own separate room
• Medical insurance (including recreation services: swimming pool, gym)
• English classes
• Compensation of lunches
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
• Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm) and Friday beer
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!