Do you want to influence reporting and decision making in one of Denmark’s fastest growing (and EQT backed) MedTech companies? Would you like to play a key role in defining, scoping and developing data solutions and models used by whole 3Shape? Do you want to be part of an international environment where teamwork, flexibility and people development shape our success? Then join 3Shape’s Business Intelligence team as a Data Engineer.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities.
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine. Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
About the position:
You will be part of the BI team, which is organized together with Financial Partnering & Planning (FPP) and anchored with the CFO. While FPP is situated in Denmark, you will be a part of the BI team based in Ukraine.
BI supports departments across the entire 3Shape value chain, from R&D to sales and customer support. This is done using many different data sources, both classic sources such as ERP/CRM systems as well as large amounts of data from all our products. We see an increasing demand for Cloud based solutions and wish to strengthen the team further.
The team is a mix of business analysts and developers working closely together in solving the most urgent business needs, working in project groups together with the business.
Key responsibilities include:
· Building highly scalable and efficient data pipelines/solutions to serve data across the organization and to stakeholders
· Build analytics solutions that provide valuable insights for clients and end-users
· Designing, implementing, and supporting scalable solutions to enhance data capabilities
· Facilitate the ongoing development of BI strategy, platforms, applications and processes
· Build and optimize Datawarehouse together with BI Developers
· Support and train users in BI solutions
· 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or similar position
· Proficient with Big Data, ETL/ELT and Business intelligence concepts
· Excellent knowledge of Python, PySpark and SQL
· Experience with DataBricks and Data Storage
· Knowledge of IaC — Terraform, Git
· Knowledge of data warehouse and data modelling
· Experience with stakeholder management in development projects
· You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with Snowflake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure IoT Hub is a plus
· Experience with agile working methods such as Scrum is a plus
Being the part of us means:
· Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
· Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
· Constant professional growth and development
· A healthy work-life balance
· Possibility of flexible remote work
· Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
· Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
· A parking lot with free spaces for employees
· Occasional business trips to Western Europe
· Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?