3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia, and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Founded in the year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities.
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine. Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we support our employees who are called to the military service, as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
We are looking for a skilled Front-end Developer to help build our new project named Portal.
Portal will be a part of our general communication system, providing users with a wide range of functionalities, related to orders, clinics and labs connections, integrations with service providers, different system settings, and various other features. Although we currently have a similar system in place, the new Portal will completely replace the existing one.
From a technical perspective, the project is being developed using Angular 15, along with Angular Material, Graph QL, NGRX, and other advanced technologies. As the Portal project is relatively new, in addition to working on requested business features, the team devotes a significant amount of time to tasks related to architecture and investigation. These tasks involve development of basic components, building appropriate environments, selecting the most suitable tools, and engaging in discussions about various processes. While the team follows basic principles such as code review, unit testing, and agile ceremonies, it is always on the lookout for ways to optimize processes and incorporate modern tools and technologies to deliver the best software packages possible.
Despite this emphasis on improvement, we maintain a friendly and balanced work environment, prioritizing mutual respect and individual growth. We value proactive thinking and encourage team members to drive positive changes. As the majority of teams at 3Shape, the Portal team utilizes the Scrum methodology as its primary approach to software development.
• A degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 4+ years of software development experience
• Bring together a natural talent for UI/UX design with a deep understanding of the most effective practices in the field
• Proven 2+ years of experience with Angular
• Passion for new technologies, and empathy for users
• Attention to detail and data validity
• Familiar with Scrum or another agile framework
• Strong communication skills, upper-intermediate English
Your key skills:
• Angular • TypeScript • HTML5 • CSS3 (Flex) • SCSS
• Strong understanding of fundamental UX & UI principles and latest best practices for site performance and optimization
Would be a plus:
• Experience with StoryBook or similar
• Following coding standards and best practices
• Experience with writing unit tests
• Experience with automated web UI testing frameworks
• Experience with APIs and REST/JSON
• Experience of integrating with Angular components and third-party services via RESTful APIs
• Experience of Agile development and continuous integration tools
Tech stack used in the project:
• Angular 15 • Angular Material • Graph QL • NGRX • Figma • Storybook • Apollo, NX — most likely will use soon • Azure services • AKS, Git Helm • GitHub Actions
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Competitive salary level
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
• Possibility of partially remote work
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• A healthy work-life balance
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
• Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
• Maternity and paternity leaves
• Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years