3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
We are looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer with a genuine interest in software automation, who will join the team of strong and diverse specialists, developing state-of-the-art software for test automation.
Areas of responsibility:
- Develop Test Automation Infrastructure, which consists of many components, including Core Framework APIs, Tools, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
- Develop and maintain autotests of various types: Release tests, Regression tests, Scalability tests, Load tests, Performance tests, Endurance tests, etc.
- Additional initiatives such as:
- Reporting bugs, creating and estimating tasks
- Supporting other projects/teams
- Documenting the infrastructure, knowledge sharing
You will also play a key role in:
- Turn manual QA tests into automated regression tests
- Maintain high code quality of automation tools and tests, e.g. through refactoring of the codebase and performing code reviews
Our current stack of technologies:
- Core Framework, tools, and services a written on C# .NET, using NuGet as a package management solution
- HTTP based services (REST) are built using the Nancy framework
- Build System: Jenkins (Groovy pipeline scripts and library functions)
- Strong Software Development background (C# .NET) with minimum 3 years of experience working as a software developer
- You know the art of programming and understand disciplines like source code branching, refactoring, unit-testing, etc.
- You understand the principles of clean code and follow accepted code-standards
- You understand the principles of writing shared API libraries (handling of breaking changes, code documentation, etc.)
- Understanding of automation test methodologies, automation test frameworks, tools, and techniques. At least 1-2 years of experience in developing and maintaining tests of any type using C# .NET is a must-have (e.g. unit tests, integration tests, SpecFlow tests, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Familiarity with Continuous Build Systems such as Team City, Jenkins, or GitHub Actions
- Confident in English — written and oral
Would be a plus:
- Experience in writing automated tests using TestStack.White, FlaUI
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Jenkins (Groovy pipeline scripts)
- Managing Azure Virtual Machines using SDKs (e.g. C# Fluent)
Your personal competencies:
- Ability to bring tasks to completion, despite the difficulties
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Careful attention to details
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email [email protected].
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :