3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
Our project takes the routine work of a dentist to an innovative new level, where the patient’s oral cavity is scanned in minutes, modeling work performed and sent to 3D printer. As a result, patient spend a few hours on procedure that previously took weeks.
We are looking for Test Engineer (Kyiv).
- At least 2 years of manual testing experience.
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Ability to work with virtual machines (VM ware, Virtual Box)
- Experienced level of using Jenkins, Teamcity
- English level Intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of in client-server applications testing
- Web application testing
- Experience in working with Jama or SharPoint systems.
- Experience with tools like Postman or similar.
- Understanding of Version Control (Git).
- Understanding of DB & SQL basics.
You should possess the following personal competencies:
- Analytical skills
- Careful attention to details
- Ability to see the relations between functionalities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Manual testing of features and fixed bugs.
- Regression testing
- Integration testing
- Creating test documentation based on requirements
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email [email protected].
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :