3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We promote a company culture built on mutual respect, honesty and openness between manager and employees; strong team spirit; high performance; constant professional development as a foundation of a strong motivated and performing organization. We believe that innovation is important and that it can be fostered by diversity and collective intelligence.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to work in our Kyiv office, who will help us crunch the data and become wiser on our business, our global install base, and millions of dental cases.
In your daily work you will:
- sanity check and validate usage data
- define and adapt the data collection strategies across our products and align them across R&D
- do data analysis with the Product Management
- make relevant reports and dashboards with the Product Management
- align with main stakeholders in the R&D Management, Development Teams, Product Management, Finance, BI team, and corporate IT
You are expected to possess the following personal competencies:
- An analytical mindset
- An ability to apply critical sense to analysis results
- An ability to manage stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- A detail-oriented work approach
- Technical flair
- Preferably knowledge about online transaction processing (OLTP) and online analytical processing (OLAP)
- Programming experience (not a must but is considered a plus)
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!