At 3Shape we work in a friendly, dynamic and highly professional environment full of amazing opportunities. We are a team of innovators striving for perfection, and that’s what makes our products the best in class, and drives us to provide superior patient care worldwide.
We are looking for a Digital/UI designer to work in our Kyiv office.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 2+ years’ experience as a Graphic designer, digital or UI designer.
- Has experience in both graphic and digital design, knows how to work with brochures, flyers, promos, gifs, as well as with web content, create web-banners, Social Media content.
- Has experience in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, InCopy, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, XD or Figma. Background in animation can be a benefit.
- Is ready to work with urgent submissions, executing them in a fast and accurate manner.
This is an essential requirement.
Experience in other software can be a plus.
- Knows Typography, Color Theory, Layout and Composition
- Knows Printing and Prepress basics
- Has experience in templates and presentations in MS Word and Power Point
- Has an eye for detail
- Well-organized, consistent and responsible
- Able to multi-task with a strong sense of urgency
- Has experience of working with version control
- Open-minded, ready to grow with and learn from the team of professionals
- Advanced English (speaking and writing)
- Sketching, illustration can be a plus
Areas of responsibility:
- Layout design (Brochures, Catalogs, Advertisements, Exhibition booths, Print materials for different events online and offline)
- Infographics and illustrations
- Photo editing and retouching
- Social media content
- Web banners and other components for the web site
- Resizing/adopting existing materials
- Support other teams with their graphic needs
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office)
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow us on social media: