3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a skilled Front-end Developer to help improving our web project named Treatment Review which is a part of 3Shape software package for producing Clear aligners. Clear aligners treatment is an elegant alternative for treatment with bracket systems and is one of the fastest growing areas within dentistry. 3Shape develops software for clinics, labs, design centers and manufacturers, so production process for Clear aligners can be performed in most convenient, fast, and cost-effective way. Treatment Review product contains functionality for creating orders, 3D model rendering, reviewing treatment proposals, communication about treatment requirements and other stuff for exchanging information within Clear aligners treatment.
From a technical side we use ASP.Net Core 3.1 for building Back-end part of the project the same time as for the Front-End we use Angular 9.0 with nearest plans to upgrade to 10.0 and further, Angular Material component library, NGXS library and others.
The project is under active development, so you and your team of professionals will need to create new modules and coordinate them with overall design and technologies. At 3Shape, software development is done by self-organizing agile teams, using Scrum as our primary development methodology.
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Proven 2+ years of experience with Angular
- Passion for new technologies, and empathy for users
- Attention to detail and data validity
- Familiar with Scrum or another agile framework
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
Your key skills:
- CSS3 (Flex)
Would be a plus:
- Strong understanding of fundamental UX & UI principles and latest best practices for site performance and optimization
- Following coding standards and best practices
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Experience with automated web UI testing frameworks
- Experience with APIs and REST/JSON
- Experience of integrating with Angular components and third-party services via RESTful APIs
- Experience of Agile development and continuous integration tools
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- English classes with a native speaker
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail email@example.com.