3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We promote a company culture built on mutual respect, honesty and openness between manager and employees; strong team spirit; high performance; constant professional development as a foundation of a strong motivated and performing organization. We believe that innovation is important and that it can be fostered by diversity and collective intelligence.
We are looking for an experienced Software Test Engineer to work in our Kyiv office, who will help us to raise the quality of our products and improve the user experience.
In your daily work you will:
- Perform manual testing
- Find and report bugs
- Maintain auto test systems
- Assist with release protocols
- Create test documentation
You should have experience in the following fields:
- 3+ year of experience in software testing
- Strong manual testing skills
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
- Agile development methodologies (e.g. experience as Scrum Master is a plus)
You may also have competences which are a great plus for you:
- Knowledge of Gherkin and/or C#
- Experience in automated testing at least using simple script development
- Experience in automated UI testing
- Experience with TeamCity, Artifactory, GitHub
You should possess the following personal competencies:
- Analytical skills
- Careful attention to details
- Ability to see the relations between functionalities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail email@example.com.
You can follow us on social media: