3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. 3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia, as well as a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 1,600 employees spans 30+ nationalities.
We innovate for superior patient care.
For us, this means that we work on solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world. We bring innovation and passion to work every day.
Bringing the bright and talented people on board is a core strategic driver of our growth.
We are looking for a self-driven and energetic Talent Aquisition Consultant for our Kyiv HR team. You will be responsible for a full cycle recruitment of IT and non-IT positions.
What you will do:
• Ensure effective search strategies and build a strong candidate pipeline
• Make an active search of candidates through headhunting and networking
• Drive and coordinate interviewing processes
• Maintain partnership with hiring managers regarding an effective candidate placement
• Facilitate candidates’ positive experience throughout the recruitment process
• Maintain an applicant tracking system
• Take an active role in forming and promoting the employer brand
We are looking for a person who enjoys a challenge of finding talents with both values and skills match.
To succeed in your role, you should possess the following skills and competencies:
• Previous proven successful experience in technical recruitment (IT recruitment agencies or IT companies) for 2+ years
• Basic understanding of programming technologies
• Ability to communicate technical requirements
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Higher education (in IT field is a big advantage)
• Self-starter attitude with a high level of initiative and responsibility
• Business oriented approach
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good team working skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under the deadlines
What we offer:
• Meaningful work that makes a difference and help to change the future of dentistry
• Highly professional, friendly and collaborative environment
• Remote work during the quarantine and a possibility of partially remote work afterwards
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• A healthy work-life balance
• Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves; regular company events etc.
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry? We will be glad to welcome you in our team!