3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
The 3Shape Digital Marketing team is growing and we are looking for a talented Sitecore .NET Developer to join our own inhouse Development team in Kyiv.
You will become part of a team that builds, manages, and optimizes a growing digital ecosystem. Our roadmap currently entails new builds within commerce, new websites (built in Helix), integrations to 3rd party platforms, and activating the Sitecore Experience manager. There will be close cooperation with the whole Digital Marketing team, which incl. PO’s, FeD, UX’er, DevOps, Content Editors, and QAs, as well as other internal functions in 3Shape.
In your role as Sitecore Developer your daily focus will on developing the best possible web solutions on Sitecore and the .NET technology stack. We operate with
We are looking for someone with a passion for building great solutions that make a difference for the customers and the business, and who contributes with drive, expertise, new ideas, and team work. In return we offer a working environment where everyone matters, we learn by doing, and continuously strive for working smarter.
• Have at least 3 years of experience working with web and integration solutions on Sitecore
• Understand and enjoy agile development, have prior experience with Scrum and understand continuous deployment.
• Good level of English (writing and verbal)
• Have an education background in Computer Science
Will be a plus:
• Sitecore certification in recent version (8.x/9.x)
• Hands-on experience with Sitecore version 8.X or 9.X and the experience manager
• Experience with the Helix framework
• Working in a global team with multiple cultures and skills
• Experience working in a multi-site Sitecore set-up
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Competitive salary level
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
• Possibility of partially remote work
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• A healthy work-life balance
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
• Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
• Maternity and paternity leaves
• Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!