• 4+ years of software development experience
• Proven 2+ years of experience with Angular 2+
• Passion for new technologies, and empathy for users
• Attention to detail and data validity
• Familiar with Scrum or another agile framework
• A degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Confident in English, with good communication skills
• Strong understanding of fundamental UX & UI principles and latest best practices for site performance and optimization
• Following coding standards and best practices
• Experience in writing unit tests
• Experience with the automated web UI testing frameworks
• Experience with APIs and REST/JSON
• Experience in integrating with Angular components and third-party services via RESTful APIs
• Experience in Agile development and continuous integration tools
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Competitive salary level
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
• Possibility of partially remote work
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• A healthy work-life balance
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
• Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
• Maternity and paternity leaves
• Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a skilled Front-end Developer to help improve our web project called Treatment Review, which allows our customers to exchange information within the 3Shape software package.
The project is under active development, therefore you and your team of professionals will need to create new modules and coordinate them with overall design and technologies.
At 3Shape, software development is done by the self-organizing agile teams, using Scrum as our primary development methodology.