Do you want to be part of a team that takes pride in improving organization-wide software development through CI/CD best practices and continuously strives to do things better and in high quality?
You will be a part of 3Shape’s CI/CD department.
The department consists of two teams: Consulting and Platform. You will be a team member of the latter.
The goal of the department is to enable 3Shape employees to ship production-ready software products to 3Shape customers whenever they want, through a fully automated delivery pipeline.
The CI/CD department supports ~400 software developers in 3Shape.
The Platform team consists of engineers specialized in developing software, developing build and deployment pipelines and maintaining mission critical services.
We grow together as a team, proactively help each other out and have fun while working on the projects. We regularly contribute to open source and participate in hackathons.
Most of your tasks will come from the roadmap defined together with software developers from all over the organization. Examples include major migration from Gitlab to GitHub and development of a complex test framework integrated into build pipelines.
Your tasks will include:
• Building the next generation CI/CD pipelines for building, deploying, and monitoring 3Shape products.
• Implementing telemetry
• Implementing logging
• Reacting to incidents
• Application health checks
• Cloud-based architecture and deployment
• Maintaining existing CI/CD solutions for 3Shape products.
• Participating in the various Scrum activities in the team.
• Ensuring department solutions live up to the quality level agreed upon in the team.
You will be working with the following technologies:
• Cloud providers (primarily Azure)
• CI/CD tools (GitHub Actions, TeamCity, MSBuild, Artifactory, OctupusDeploy)
• Containers and Docker
• Everything as code
• Scripting using PowerShell Core.
• And many more as they emerge!
As an ideal candidate you have:
• Education in Software Engineering and/or Computer Science with 3+ years of experience.
• Practical experience with Agile/Scrum and DevOps.
• Profound experience in Azure, PowerShell, GitHub and Docker.
• Natural curiosity for new technology trends.
• A desire to become an even better DevOps Engineer.
• Experience supporting production workloads.
• Good communication skills.
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Competitive salary level
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
• Possibility of partially remote work
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• A healthy work-life balance
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
• Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
• Maternity and paternity leaves
• Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com