• 4+ years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies (C#)
• You are motivated by working in a dynamic company where trust, collaboration, continuous change, and having fun is key
• As a person you are curious, have good energy, drive and enthusiasm and share our passion for providing high-quality and innovative solutions
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
• Have a good command of spoken and written English
Any knowledge of one or more of the following will be considered advantageous but is not a prerequisite:
• Workflow optimization
• UI and UX
• Web application development
• Cloud platforms
• 3D computer graphics and its related mathematics
• Agile practices, including test-driven development, continuous integration and Kanban.
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Competitive salary level
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
• Possibility of partially remote work
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• A healthy work-life balance
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
• Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
• Maternity and paternity leaves
• Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
• English classes with a native speaker
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
You will join a team of dedicated software colleagues all working towards providing the best possible end-to-end experience. You’ll be implementing user stories and tasks, participate in software design and problem-solving discussions, perform code reviews, do pair programming etc. You will be typically involved in a task from start to finish, while still having wide possibilities to apply special efforts in areas in which you excel, e.g. UI and UX, architecture, APIs, 3D algorithms etc.
We expect a candidate to work as full-stack developer across all solution.
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for an experienced C# Software Developer to work in our Kyiv office and join a well-established cross-country Kanban team with the mission to develop Audio Solutions software (www.3shape.com/en/products/audio-system). 3Shape Audio Solutions products are used worldwide by the audio industry to design and print custom hearing aids, music headsets, personal communication devices and noise protectors. We develop the full software scanning and modelling package, which includes desktop applications, database integration, as well as customer ERP system integration and cloud services.
You will join a highly skilled and motivated international team. We have utilized a range of technologies including Visual Studio, C#, WPF, Elasticsearch, Azure, Docker, SpecFlow, TeamCity, Git etc.