3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
You will join a skilled and motivated team, currently building next generation of automation-software for our large Orthodontic manufacturing customers. Young and international, the team is passionate about, and regularly work with, a wide range of technologies, from microservices in the cloud to realistic shaders on 3D models, and it strives, through continuous improvements, to honor best-practices of agile software development processes.
On this team you will be involved in domain-driven design (DDD) software development. The team is responsible for the full lifecycle of the project, from design through development to deployment and operations. Most of the work is on back-end and integration.
We are in the exciting starting stage of the project where the solution is taking shape. This means you will have a large impact on all decisions regarding design, development and operations. We are collaborating closely with other project teams across the 3Shape portfolio to get the best possible end result for the users.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Software Developer to join an exciting new project aimed at developing a part of the next generation dental software.
Working within Dental Desktop, 3Shape’s patient manager desktop application, the team is developing a new Domain Model in C#, that will unite different 3Shape dental products like
The Domain Model features an ORM that stores data in 3Shape’s new Git-like distributed storage engine. This will allow users to collaborate seamlessly on dental data — from desktop applications, web and mobile apps.
You will join a highly skilled and motivated international team working in close collaboration with other development projects.
• 3+ years of practical experience in software development with C#
• A degree in Computer Science or engineering — or relevant work experience
• Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages.
• Experience with Object-Oriented Design
• Understanding of SOLID principles
• Experience with databases
• Accustomed to writing unit tests
• Good communication skills in English
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Competitive salary level
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• Possibility of partially remote work
• A healthy work-life balance
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
• Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
• Maternity and paternity leaves
• Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
• English classes with a native speaker
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail email@example.com or by phone +380 44
You can follow us on social media: