• 3+ years’ experience in IT with cloud operations experience
• Strong understanding of cloud applications, concepts and the storage, compute, networking and database components of Microsoft Azure
• Microsoft Azure monitoring and operations
• Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Experience in supporting Production Environments
• Working knowledge of SSL, Docker and cloud automated tools is preferred
• Team player
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in order to identify and respond to unexpected or disruptive events across the 3Shape cloud infrastructure
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal: clear, concise and jargon-free.
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• DevOps mindset
• Have a good command of spoken and written English
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Competitive salary level
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
• Possibility of partially remote work
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• A healthy work-life balance
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
• Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
• Maternity and paternity leaves
• Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
• English classes with a native speaker
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
• Take over management of some services and assist with the management of others. This could include
o Providing the additional capacity.
o Deploying/applying software updates as directed by DevOps
o Assisting with troubleshooting QA environments.
• Monitor and respond to platform service incidents, e.g. by
o Developing log monitors to scan for errors and other anomalies.
• Work together with support and development teams to troubleshoot, isolate and remediate all incidents until resolution.
• Perform daily assessment of trend performance data and develop automated detection methods to spot problems.
• Understand, implement and automate security controls, governance processes and compliance validation
• Working with Micro Services, Docker & Kubernetes
• An effective agile and dynamic development process that empowers the software development teams to take design and planning decisions
• Work in an inspiring international environment with social, highly skilled and committed colleagues
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
One of the 3Shape priorities is to utilize cloud providers for us to deliver services internally as well as externally to our customers.
Microsoft Azure is our primary cloud provider and we are growing our services in Azure. We are, however, also utilizing AWS.
To support us going forward we want to build a Cloud Operations function. We are using our cloud providers for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
We are looking for two colleagues to build the team in Kyiv. The team will be responsible for offering monitoring and management assistance to the teams providing the services deployed to Microsoft Azure and AWS.
You will be responsible for setting up the Cloud Operations function collaborating with all teams in 3Shape with cloud-based services as well as our support functions.
If you think this sounds like a super exciting position, please apply for this job opening.