• Experience with C# development
• Experience working with Git
• Experience with cloud technologies and microservices
• Experience with AWS and Azure
• A talented developer, passionate about quality and delivering world class solutions
• Keen on measuring and improving performance
• Have a good command of spoken and written English
• HIPAA/GDPR knowledge/best practices
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Competitive salary level
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
• Possibility of partially remote work
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• A healthy work-life balance
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
• Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
• Maternity and paternity leaves
• Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
• English classes with a native speaker
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
• Code, build, test, release and monitor your own work in collaboration with the rest of the team
• Integrate with platform web services
• Integrate with AI services
How you’ll be doing this:
• Understand the structure of existing applications and how to work with them
• Interact regularly with other members of our team
• Use build tools to deliver across platforms
• Review commits/work of other team members
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a C# Developer to work in our Kyiv office. You will be part of a growing team that is developing a platform to enable digital dentistry and offer better treatments to patients. The team is located in Kyiv, Denmark and the United States.
Your primary responsibility will be developing and maintaining internal workflow tools within the medical/dental space. You will coordinate closely with other development teams and stakeholders.