• ASP .NET Core
• Distributed document-oriented databasas (like Couch DB or Mongo DB)
• Unit testing and moking
• A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience of working with scrum or other agile frameworks
• 2+ years of practical experience in software development with C#
• Knowledge and experience of using software paradigms, methods, techniques, such as design patterns, • • • • SOLID principles, test driven development etc.
• Confident in English, with good communication skills
• .Net Core 3.0 +
• Microsoft Blazor
• Microsoft Azure
• OAuth 2.0
• Interest in geometry, 3D algorithms, rendering etc.
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Competitive salary level
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
• Possibility of partially remote work
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• A healthy work-life balance
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
• Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
• Maternity and paternity leaves
• Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
• English classes with a native speaker
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
3Shape is looking for a skilled C# backend developer to help strengthen our cloud-based solutions, which enable digital workflows for dental professionals. You will work on a solution consisting of distributed systems written in C#, on the Windows stack in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
At 3Shape, software development is done by self-organizing agile teams, using Scrum as our primary development methodology.