• Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar field
• 5+ years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies (C# / C++ / .Net)
• Knowledge of design patterns and OOP principles, best software development practices
• Ambitious and continuously strives for improvement
• Team-minded personality with flair for the Agile working style
• Software architecture
• Medical device software development standards and practices
• 3D computer graphics and its related mathematics as well as agile practices, including test-driven development, continuous integration and Scrum
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Competitive salary level
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
• Possibility of partially remote work
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• A healthy work-life balance
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
• Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
• Maternity and paternity leaves
• Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
• English classes with a native speaker
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
• Design user interface & algorithms and implement workflows in a dentistry project
• Ensure high code quality, e.g. through reviews, refactoring, processes, code metrics, etc.
• Ensure high maintainability of the code, e.g. through designing and implementing automatic tests
• Cooperate with developers on other projects
• Develop the coolest 3D application in C# (some 3D math/rendering)
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for passionate and skilled C# Software Developer to join a well-established cross-country SCRUM team with the mission to develop the next generation Implant planning software (www.3shape.com/...plant-studio/cad-software). You will help dentists and oral surgeons to perform more precise, safer, and less invasive implants treatments. The team is responsible for the development of the Implant Studio product, which is a world leading 3D CAD application used for implant planning and surgical guide design by dental labs and practices.
You will join a highly skilled and motivated international team.
We have utilized a range of technologies including Visual Studio, C#, WPF, White, SpecFlow, git, etc.