• A degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Experience with mobile development with Xamarin, actual releasing of Android\iOS apps.
• Experience with scrum or other agile frameworks is preferred
• Passion for new technologies and empathy for users
• Attention to detail and data validity
• Confident in English, with good communication skills
• Unit testing and mocking
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
• Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communication skills
• Constant professional growth and development
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Competitive salary level
• Occasional trips to Western Europe
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
• Convenient office location (near National Technical University “KPI”)
• Medical insurance
• English classes
• Compensation of lunches
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
• Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
3Shape is looking for a skilled Mobile developer to help us improve our mobile solutions for our customers to exchange information within the 3Shape software package.
The projects are under active development and new functionality is constantly added to the projects’ infrastructure. Therefore, you and your team of professionals would need to create new modules and coordinate them with the overall design and technologies.
At 3Shape, software development is done by the self-organizing agile teams, using Scrum as our primary development methodology.