• 2 years of working with С#/Delphi and basic .Net libraries (including asynchronous programming, network interactions and COM Interop)
• Experience with WPF including knowledge of MVVM pattern
• Strong experience with unit testing (TDD practices)
• Passion for new technologies and challenges
• Used to working with remote teams
• Confident in English, with good communication skills
• Knowledge C++
• Experience with MS SQL, Entity Framework
• Mathematician background
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
• Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communication skills
• Constant professional growth and development
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Competitive salary level
• Occasional trips to Western Europe
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
• Convenient office location (near National Technical University “KPI”)
• Medical insurance
• English classes
• Compensation of lunches
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
• Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
3Shape is looking for an excellent Full Stack .NET Developer to optimize, maintain, and develop the important manufacturing module that interfaces with the 3ShapeCAD software, as well as the newest Milling machines and 3D printers.
You will be part of a highly skilled and dedicated team. We value teamwork, we help each other, and we have fun together. You should be a quality-oriented software developer with a strong continuous delivery mindset that likes to try new paths, come up with solutions and collaborate with others to improve the end result.
We have utilized a range of technologies including Visual Studio, C#, WPF, MS SQL, TeamCity, Jenkins Git etc.