• Master’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or similar field
• 2+ years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies (C# / .Net)
• Knowledge of design patterns and OOP principles, best software development practices
• Ambitious and continuously strives for improvement
• Team-minded personality with flair for the Agile working style
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
• Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communication skills
• Constant professional growth and development
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Competitive salary level
• Occasional trips to Western Europe
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
• Convenient office location (near National Technical University “KPI”)
• Medical insurance
• English classes
• Compensation of lunches
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
• Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
• Design user interface and implement workflows in a new project for dentistry
• Ensure high maintainability of the code, e.g. through designing and implementing automatic tests
• Ensure high code quality, e.g. through reviews, refactoring, processes, code metrics, etc.
• Develop the coolest 3D application in C# (full-stack)
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for an experienced C# Software Developer to work in our Kyiv office.