• A talented developer who is passionate about software design and complex interconnected systems
You should have experience in several of the following fields:
• Experience with the commercial development in C++ for more than 2 years
• Strong math skills (understanding terminology like “triangulation”, “interpolation”, “approximation”, “point clouds”, etc. is a must)
• Strong 3D programming and algorithmic skills
• Basic experience with the GPU, CUDA, OpenCL calculations
• Good knowledge of the OOP principles
• Understanding of Modular programming and Functional Programming paradigms is a plus
• Ability to work in a team on the “close to impossible” tasks
• Ability to share own knowledge with others and self-learn as well
• Knowledge of C# is a plus
We also want you to be:
• Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
• Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communication skills
• Constant professional growth and development
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Competitive salary level
• Occasional trips to Western Europe
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
• Convenient office location (near National Technical University “KPI”)
• Medical insurance
• English classes
• Compensation of lunches
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
• Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
• Regular company events
Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for an experienced C++ Software Developer (3D) to work in our Kyiv office.