3DLOOK is a leading virtual fit company that enables innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns. The has around 100 active clients around the globe, including some of the biggest brands in the world, has been recognized in Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Retail Technologies 2021, won the Digiday Technology Award and RTIH Innovation Award in 2021, LVMH Innovation Award, and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge in 2019, and was recognized as one of the 2020 Pioneers of the New Worlds.
We are looking for an energetic Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and promoting the growth of our business projects.
- 3+ years of experience of working at SaaS companies;
- Experience in establishing Customer Success processes will be a significant advantage;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Customer-centric mindset;
- Proactive approach in identifying and addressing customer needs;
- Fluent English;
- Extensive experience with HubSpot will be a strong plus;
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software applications, such as HubSpot, Stripe, Jira, Power BI, Confluence, Google Workspace, Zoom, Database, and Figma.
Customer Support and Issue Resolution
- Manage technical, billing, and functional requests and resolve customer issues promptly.
- Troubleshoot problems through ticketing systems, live chats, and shared channels.
- Creating guides, FAQ, and other materials;
Onboarding and Engagement
- Help new customers get started with the product and ensure they are successful.
- Provide training, answer questions, and troubleshoot any issues.
- Ensure customer goals are met; resolve any obstacles hindering success.
- Provide demos to subscribed users to maximize tool utilization.
Feedback and Improvement
- Address customer issues and customer feedback to the product team.
- Conduct calls with customers to identify improvement areas and understand the target audience better.
- Participate in product enhancements
- Serve as an expert on our products, remain knowledgeable of updates and new feature releases, and impact the product roadmap by capturing and communicating all customer feedback;
- Work with other departments to ensure that customers are getting the best possible experience.
Expansion and Satisfaction
- Monitor customer satisfaction, initiate improvement suggestions.
- Identify customers’ business needs, goals, and success criteria.
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional features to existing customers
- Manage customer expectations around pricing, renewals, and support.
- Strategize and execute plans for client retention and expansion.
- Identify and address factors that may lead customers to churn
- Resolving customer complaints.
- Gather testimonials, and references.
- Build trustful, long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Expand the network and foster customer loyalty.
- Track customer success metrics to measure the success
We offer the following benefits:
- Participation in the Stock Option Program is granted after 6 months of work in the company in case of exceptional results;
- Professional workshop attendance at the company’s expense. According to corporate policy, you may request compensation for participation in an educational course, webinar, etc. In such a case, the company can refund these expenses partly or fully;
- You will be entitled to 4 weeks (20 working days) of paid vacation in a year;
- Paid sick leaves (10 days/year);
- Flexible working hours;
- Fully remote working environment.