3DLOOK is the global leader in AI-first mobile body measuring and virtual try-on solutions
Our vision is to help people easily solve their everyday tasks on their mobile devices by using their body data in different ways and applications. Our solutions enable innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns for e-commerce brands and retailers. 3DLOOK has been recognized in Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Retail Technologies, 2021, won the Digiday Technology Award and RTIH Innovation Award in 2021, LVMH Innovation Award, and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge in 2019, and was recognized as one of the 2020 Pioneers of the New World.
3DLOOK is looking for a Backend Software Developer (Python), you will work with one of our main products — Tryon. The solutions we have developed include machine learning, machine vision models, Unreal Render, and a lot of custom-made algorithms. Your job will be to develop scalable and maintainable services and systems. Maintain and improve existing solutions.
- Previous commercial experience working as a hands-on engineer.
- Solid understanding of best practices and writing clean and scalable software;
- 3+ years of experience with Python, Django/DRF;
- Experience with FastAPI;
- Strong experience with writing SQL queries (PostgreSQL);
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Experience with task queues, Celery (+ Redis, RabbitMQ);
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies HTML/CSS, JS;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git;
- Experience with designing REST API. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Experience with Linux;
- Strong testing and debugging skills, experience with appropriate tools such as pytest.
- English level at least Intermediate +.
Nice to have:
- Dockerization and virtualization. Understanding of orchestration.
- Experience with different types of data storage.
- Experience with GitHub actions.
- Support and add new features for existing projects.
- Creation of pipelines, automation, services, etc.
- Development of REST/gRPC.
- Creation of scalable, maintainable services from existing scale solutions.
- Writing Python scripts for data processing, automation, testing, and analysis.
- Writing tests.