3DLOOK is the global leader in AI-first mobile body measuring and virtual try-on solutions
Our vision is to help people easily solve their everyday tasks on their mobile devices by using their body data in different ways and applications. Our solutions enable innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns for e-commerce brands and retailers. 3DLOOK has been recognized in Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Retail Technologies, 2021, won the Digiday Technology Award and RTIH Innovation Award in 2021, LVMH Innovation Award, and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge in 2019, and was recognized as one of the 2020 Pioneers of the New World.
3DLOOK is looking for an ML Engineer to work with the Core Team on maintaining, researching, and developing of body reconstruction pipeline, understanding the ML pipeline, and analyzing places worth investing resources (monitoring models in production, local pipeline analysis, additional data gathering, etc).
- More than 2 years of experience in maintaining ML/DL projects from idea to production;
- Good knowledge of math behind machine learning models;
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture;
- Understanding of building complex validation schemes for machine learning models;
- Technical stack: Python, PyTorch, scikit-learn, numerical and scientific packages for Python;
- Experience with tracking experiments history;
- English language: Intermediate +;
- Strong communication skills and experience being a flexible team player.
- Develop a body reconstruction pipeline, add new features, and conduct research to increase the accuracy of reconstruction;
- Develop and maintain a framework for understanding the accuracy of predicted measurements, sizes, and 3d avatars;
- Conduct projects to establish which areas are worthwhile for investing resources in order to improve accuracy;
- Maintain ML pipeline testing flow in terms of data being used.
What we offer:
- Career perspectives inside the company (growth up to Executive positions);
- Participation in the Stock Option Program is granted after six months of work in the company in case of exceptional results;
- Professional workshops attendance at the company’s expense. According to corporate policy, you may send a request for compensation for participation in an educational course, webinar, etc. In such a case, the company can refund these expenses partly or fully;
- Free corporate English courses;
- You will be entitled to 4 weeks (20 working days) of paid vacation in a year;.
- Paid sick leaves (10 days/year with full coverage);
- Flexible working hours;