• 2+ years of experience as a BA/Functional analyst/Requirements manager/Product owner in the development team;
• Being able to explain technical concepts simply, to both technical and non-technical people;
• Experience with UML, Use Cases, Business oriented story writing;
• Strong skills in writing requirements specifications, documentation, acceptance criteria;
• Experience working with Jira and Confluence;
• Understanding of SDLC;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Upper-Intermediate English;
• Critical thinking and attention to detail.
• Stock option plan;
• Investment in your growth and self-development;
• Competitive compensation;
• 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
• 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
• Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
• Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
• Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
• Corporate, social and cultural events.
• Identify MVP scope out of the product backlog;
• Work with product analytics: Google Analytics, Firebase, Hotjar;
• Perform requirements management, prioritization, traceability, verification, and validation of the requirements;
• Identify gaps and improvement opportunities;
• Visualize processes and system functionality using diagrams;
• Create comprehensive solution requirements, clarification & specifications for new projects and deliver them to the engineering team;
• Balance business needs with technical requirements;
• Run demos to a customer.
We are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop.
We are result-oriented enthusiasts who work tirelessly to build technology that has the potential to transform the fashion industry and how we shop online. We combine expertise and experience and work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
You will work in a team of professionals and help to develop technology that can change online shopping forever. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the fashion retail market.
If you want to be a part of the company that disrupts the apparel industry by making fit easy, we’d love to meet you!