• Experience with continuous integration process and tools;
• Experience with the implementation of automated testing for the project system;
• 2+ years of experience with Python;
• Experience with PyTest and UnitTest;
• Knowledge of SDLC;
• Good theoretical knowledge of software testing;
• Manual testing;
• Communication skills.
• Practical experience with Jira and Confluence is a plus;
• Practical experience with the Shell is a plus (grep, sed, etc.)
• Stock option plan;
• Investment in your growth and self-development;
• Competitive compensation;
• 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
• 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
• Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
• Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
• Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
• Corporate, social and cultural events.
• Test design vision and strategy implementation.
• Test data and test environment preparation.
• Support and extending of CI\CD processes.
• Integration autotests of an arbitrary level(unit, integration, regression, etc.) and the corresponding maintenance.
• Guidance of the existing team in terms of testing processes, test design, etc..
At 3DLOOK we are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop. We are result-oriented enthusiasts who work tirelessly to build technology that has the potential to transform the fashion industry and how we shop online. We combine expertise and experience and work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
We’re looking for a teammate who is passionate about finding bugs, creating tools to cut back on manual testing and is excited to see their work make an impact on a global scale. You will help define and deliver quality of new features for our product. The fast-paced agile development cycle will require you to take different testing approaches, write test documentation and work closely with your team as part of the iteration.
This is a great opportunity for you to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the retail market. To be successful in this position the candidate must be self-driven and well-organized and attentive. If you want to be a part of the company that disrupts apparel industry by making fit easy, we’d love to meet you