• 3+ years of experience as BA;
• Experience of managing all project stages: discovery, analysis, implementation, transition stages, UAT, and user education (trainings);
• Experience with UML, Use Cases, Business oriented story writing;
• Strong skills in writing requirements specifications, documentation, acceptance criteria;
• Hands-on experience with global projects that are highly interfaced and dealing with customers directly;
• Deep understanding of product functionality from both business and technical perspectives;
• Experience working with Jira and Confluence;
• Understanding of basic SDLC;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English.
• Stock option plan;
• Investment in your growth and self-development;
• Competitive compensation;
• 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
• 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
• Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
• Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
• Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
• Corporate, social and cultural events.
• Take over the knowledge base of a product from internal product owners and ongoing projects support;
• Process client’s functionality requirements, clarification & specifications for new projects;
• Development and support of a product requirements documentation.
We are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop.
We are looking for a self-driven Business Analyst to drive requirements elaboration for delivering large projects and implementations on time for big enterprise clients. You are highly organized and demonstrate an ability to influence solution delivery with a consultative approach.
If you want to be a part of the company that disrupts apparel industry by making fit easy, we’d love to meet you!