• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in customer service at IT company;
• Experience in working with Hubspot, Reply.io, Confluence or their analogs is a must;
• Excellent understanding of the IT terminology;
• Upper-intermediate/advanced English level (written and spoken);
• Making decisions independently and taking responsibility for it
• Being ready to handle multiple tasks and improving new skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities with attention to details;
• Ability to analyze and understand customers’ problems.
• Experience in SAAS customer success and/or support would be a big plus
• Customers’ problem solving and collection and analysis of customers’ feedback.
• Managing Hubspot and customization processes;
• Communicate with customers by e-mail, messengers, chat;
• Identify projects requirements;
• Projects planning, scheduling and management;
• Active participation in Client Success Team internal activities;
• Monitoring main KPIs across the client portfolio.
A Customer Success Manager’s role is to work closely with our business customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Customer Success Manager plays a key role in working directly with existing customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and product utilization. You will plan and coordinate activities to establish sustainable long-term productive relationships with assigned Customers. In this role, you must have a strong work ethic, a deep understanding of our customers’ needs, and an empathetic communication style.