- Implement/Improve SRE principles by working with Infra/DevOps members and engineers in the greater organization to spread SRE knowledge and best practices.
- Responsible as a multi-hat team member with a software and system engineer mindset, passion for system reliability, and observability
- Build reliability as a feature into our core infrastructure and applications
- Knowledge of scalable production architectures (config management, monitoring, infrastructure-as-a-code, load balancing, CDNs, distributed systems)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Alibaba cloud), Kubernetes, and most of the following technologies: Helm, Docker, Terraform, Graylog, Prometheus, Jaeger, Kafka/RabbitMQ
- Good understanding of the SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs concepts
- Experience in using data/metrics/logs to diagnose and troubleshoot complex systems
- Experience as a software developer, preferably polyglot [C#, Python or Go]
- Ability to work anywhere in the stack
- Knowledge of operating system internals
- Familiarity with operations: metrics/statistics, incident management, post mortems, etc.
- Good understanding of MTTD, MTTR, and MTBF metrics
- Have “Automate things, removing toils” in your DNA
- Strong passion for observability and sharing knowledge
2C2P is a leading Southeast Asian payment services provider. We enable payment acceptance through credit, debit, and prepaid cards, as well as through bank channels such as ATMs, internet banking, and mobile banking. 2C2P also facilitates cash acceptance via payment counters, an important feature in Southeast Asia, a region characterized by low card penetration. With 2C2P’s payment services, merchants can now transact with both banked and unbanked customers.