1. We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Sciences or similar.
2. Knowledge of several programming languages
3. Machine Learning / AI experience
4. Cloud services like AWS S3, EC2, Lambda or similar technologies
5. Big data data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
6. Ability to build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
7. Good speaking and writing skills in English
We are legally obliged to state that the minimum salary for this position refers to the applicable collective agreement, which is EUR 51 000 gross p.a (based on full-time). Of course, we are willing to pay a market-rate salary depending on your qualifications and professional background.
1. Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
2. Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using big data technologies.
3. Conducts manual/automatic tests of the application to determine any issues and problems before a new version is released.
4. Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights for our users
5. Actively participates in meetings and suggests solutions to problems.
We are looking for an experienced data and machine learning engineer to join our team in Vienna. If you are excited about Data and AI, then this is a fantastic opportunity waiting for you!