• Fluent English, both spoken and written;
• 4+ years of experience as an Enterprise business development manager;
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in lead generation activities: brilliant expertise in the latest trends, tools, techniques and sources is a must;
• Show a proven track record achieving sales lead generation and appointment quotas;
• Hands-on experience in selling and marketing SaaS, big data, AI, ability to outline and present USPs;
• Experience with marketing automation software including proficiency in HubSpot is highly preferred;
• Extensive experience in conducting negotiations with key decision makers, proven track record of closing deals for Key Accounts;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
• Ability to quickly attend to support calls, correctly classify the issue, and escalate to the respective department;
• Being a successful prospector, and being able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment, expert practical knowledge of the sales funnel
• accelerate your career. We are a fast-growing global company. Being part of this journey will create opportunities to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility,
• high degree of independence in your work. Freedom to shape the way we work with no bureaucratism,
• competitive salary,
• be on the forefront of the AI technology. Being part of the fastest growing AI company in Denmark,
• perfect office location close to key stations,
• paid vacation and sick leaves,
• wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation,
• educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally,
• great team and calm working environment.
• Design and drive a comprehensive demand generation strategy integrating and leveraging tactics and tools including search engine marketing, email, social media, publications;
• Lead overall Demand Generation planning efforts including production of lead generation goals and forecast and measuring overall results;
• Close cooperations with marketing, practical knowledge of automation tools for the outbound outreach, implement nurturing campaigns;
• Work with the Regional Sales Directors to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals;
• Support RSDs with meetings scheduling, materials preparation, collecting data;
• Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached;
• Provide consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead generation activity reports to management;
• Demonstrate a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends
• Be the 1st line support for existing customers, receive support related calls, accurately classify them, collect and file all data in Jira, create and assign the ticket to a respective department;
Grace is an AI-enhanced technology platform intended to provide solutions for the business end-to-end. With Grace a business gain access to the same powerful AI capabilities and tools used by the tech unicorns at a fraction of the cost. Grace allows a company to take full advantage of the AI technologies while sustaining governance, flexibility, scalability, tool compatibility, and collaboration. Through the integration of the most advanced open source and proprietary 2021.AI technological components, Grace enhances data governance, increases maintainability and quality of the AI models. Grace can be installed either on-premises or deployed in a private or public cloud.
**Where Are You in Our Team?**
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine along with our core QA team. Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen are expected.
Our core development team is in Warsaw. Our chief architects are based in Copenhagen. Daily cooperation with team members from all locations will be an integral part of your working process.
Aaand here is a small presentation of our Grace platform: