• 5+ years of professional SW development experience, 2+ of which show relevant experience in coaching and mentoring less senior staff
• proficiency in 2 of Python, GoLang or C++
The code is mostly in GoLang, so if you don’t know it yet, we’ll expect you to master it first thing.
• experience in software architecture design
• extremely good knowledge of Git
• knowledge of SQL and noSQL (e.g. Postgress, Cassandra, etc)
• knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures,
• best practices knowledge of software development such as design patterns, continuous integration, code review,
• unit/functional/regression tests,
• good knowledge of Linux,
• experience working in a fully cloud-based environment and hands-on experience with at least one of the big 3 cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure),
• knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes,
• a service-minded personality that takes pride in making it easier and faster for other developers to ship their work,
• intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies,
• good communication skills in English.
• Experience with data science workflows, Big Data, Machine Learning.
• accelerate your career & be on the forefront of the AI technology.
We are a fast-growing global company and being part of this journey will create opportunities for you to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility,
• high degree of independence in your work. Freedom to shape the way you work with no bureaucratism,
• competitive salary,
• perfect office location close to key stations (Kontractova square),
• paid vacation and sick leaves,
• wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation,
• educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally,
• great team and calm working environment.
• setting the direction of Grace and promoting continuous evolution of the Grace, including core feature upgrades, architecture upgrades, and ecosystem integration,
• in collaboration with Architects, support and promote architecture best practices; it’s a young team, you will be in the position to influence the research, prototype, and productization of new concept inside the Grace R&D team,
• provide proof-of-concept, yet production-grade code prototypes,
• help manage the lifecycles of Grace clients; from initial deployment to managing the scaling, monitoring the single and distributed services, and generally helping ensure the Grace platforms continues to perform well.
2021.AI is a fast growing company headquartered in Copenhagen with + 80 employees distributed globally.
Our main product is an AI platform called Grace.
With Grace, data scientists can collaborate swiftly to solve complex problems, or implement packaged models for churn prediction, chat-bots, classification, and more.
We support and lead our clients all the way on their AI journey. From initial AI opportunity mapping to development and implementation of models, offering a full lifecycle support in our AI platform Grace.
We help the companies regardless of their organization’s AI maturity level and ambitions. Real business value is achieved only once an organization has its models in production, delivering insights and predictions to all corners of the organization.
Join us :)
We are a team of the most refined data scientists, engineers, and IT architects along with the seasoned business developers, all passionate about AI and the latest technology renaissance and the opportunities this brings to everyone.
**Where Are You in Our Team?**
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine along with our core QA team.
Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen are expected.
Our core development team is in Warsaw. Our chief architects are based in Copenhagen. Daily cooperation with team members from all locations will be an integral part of your working process.
Aaand here is a small presentation of our Grace platform: