• 6+ years relevant working experience in QA field of which at least 4+ years relevant experience as an automation QA engineer with experience across multiple projects delivered by dispersed global development teams.
• Python coding experience (2+ years)
• Experience with QA of Frontend (Angular/React/CSS), UI/UX design
• Experience with building and maintaining test automation frameworks
• Experience with Jenkins/Pytest/Selenium WebDriver and Linux
• Experience working in a fully cloud-based environment and hands-on experience with at least one of the big 3 cloud services
• Strong technical skills, experience in both functional and non-functional, manual and automation testing, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
• Implementation of tools to gain the maximum benefit of QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc.
• Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Experience with data science workflows, Big Data, Machine Learning is a plus
• Work with the latest technologies in AI & ML;
• Make a difference. Our start-up environment is a perfect chance for each team member to change or to contribute to the way the company functions;
• We are growing fast, and being part of this journey will create opportunities for you to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility;
• Occasional business trips to Denmark and Poland;
• Flexible hours, possibility to work from home when you need, no time-tracking. The main thing is to accomplish your goals and deliver results on time;
• Clear organizational structure and no red tape;
• Competitive net salary (taxes are on us);
• Perfect office location in 2 mins from Kontraktova metro station;
• 25 business days of paid vacation;
• 15 days of sick leave;
• Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation;
• Full or partial compensation of educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally;
* Regular team events & monthly Friday bars;
* Fruit, snacks, and cookies in the office;
• Сalm and friendly working environment :)
· Building, maintaining and improving test automation framework based on Python including pytest and other libraries
· Developing and maintaining functional/non-functional test cases and test artifacts
· Reviewing functional requirements and determining data requirements for executing use cases, from creating functional manual cases to automating the cases for regression.
· Executing manual or automated test cases that validate the functionalities, code quality and reporting test results, following all formal test architectures and project processes
· Coaching and mentoring less senior team-members, giving feedback
· Owing and autonomously working on tasks, being proactive in managing them end-to-end
2021.AI is a fast growing company headquartered in Copenhagen with + 80 employees distributed globally.
Our main product is an AI platform called Grace.
With Grace, data scientists can collaborate swiftly to solve complex problems, or implement packaged models for churn prediction, chat-bots, classification, and more.
We support and lead our clients all the way on their AI journey. From initial AI opportunity mapping to development and implementation of models, offering a full lifecycle support in our AI platform Grace.
We help the companies regardless of their organization’s AI maturity level and ambitions. Real business value is achieved only once an organization has its models in production, delivering insights and predictions to all corners of the organization.
Join us :)
We are a team of the most refined data scientists, engineers, and IT architects along with the seasoned business developers, all passionate about AI and the latest technology renaissance and the opportunities this brings to everyone.
**Where Are You in Our Team?**
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine along with our core QA team.
Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen are expected.
Our core development team is in Warsaw. Our chief architects are based in Copenhagen. Daily cooperation with team members from all locations will be an integral part of your working process.
Aaand here is a small presentation of our Grace platform: