• Most importantly —excellent knowledge of React.js, Redux, RxJS, Typescript;
• Very good knowledge of CSS3 and HTML, HTML5 APIs and DOM APIs;
• Practical knowledge of at least one unit test framework;
• Practical knowledge in developing UI using CSS frameworks (Sass, Less, CSS Modules);
• Good knowledge of FP, FRP;
• Practical knowledge of git;
• Knowledge of software development best practices: design patterns, continuous integration, code review, unit / functional / regression tests, Git;
• Broad knowledge of the general web applications development, architectures, trends and emerging technologies;
• Ability to work in a team environment, problem-solving attitude and willingness to learn continuously.
• Some knowledge of the technology which will serve your designs and implementations, such as apache/nginx, Flask/django, PostgreSQL/MySQL, Linux, websockets, etc.
• Work with the latest technologies in AI & ML;
• Make a difference. Our start-up environment is a perfect chance for each team member to change or to contribute to the way the company functions;
• We are growing fast, and being part of this journey will create opportunities for you to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility;
• Occasional business trips to Denmark and Poland;
• Flexible hours, possibility to work from home when you need, no time-tracking. The main thing is to accomplish your goals and deliver results on time;
• Clear organizational structure and no red tape;
• Competitive net salary (taxes are on us);
• Perfect office location in 2 mins from Kontraktova metro station;
• 25 business days of paid vacation;
• 15 days of sick leave;
• Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation;
• Full or partial compensation of educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally;
* Regular team events & monthly Friday bars;
* Fruit, snacks, and cookies in the office;
• Сalm and friendly working environment :)
• Writing good quality code with unit tests
• Reviewing code for other team members
• Suggest improvements in UI
• Brainstorm user interface design for web-based systems
• Implement designs in CSS and JS
• Take part in planning sessions where you’ll be deciding about technologies and application architecture with your team
• Cooperation with other teams (Backend team, DevOps)
2021.AI is a fast growing company headquartered in Copenhagen with + 80 employees distributed globally.
Our main product is an AI platform called Grace.
With Grace, data scientists can collaborate swiftly to solve complex problems, or implement packaged models for churn prediction, chat-bots, classification, and more.
We support and lead our clients all the way on their AI journey. From initial AI opportunity mapping to development and implementation of models, offering a full lifecycle support in our AI platform Grace.
We help the companies regardless of their organization’s AI maturity level and ambitions. Real business value is achieved only once an organization has its models in production, delivering insights and predictions to all corners of the organization.
Join us :)
We are a team of the most refined data scientists, engineers, and IT architects along with the seasoned business developers, all passionate about AI and the latest technology renaissance and the opportunities this brings to everyone.
**Where Are You in Our Team?**
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine along with our core development team.
Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen are expected.
Daily cooperation with team members from all locations will be an integral part of your working process.
Here is a small video on our Grace AI platform:
...and here’s our latest Company presentation: