· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a related field.
· Strong experience with OOP and OOD
· Excellent understanding and knowledge of software quality assurance practice.
· Hands on experience in Python, Pytest, Jenkins, Selenium, Git, Rest API, DB, Linux
· Experience in continuous integration, and code review practice is desired.
· Experience working in a fully cloud-based environment is a big plus.
Experience with data science workflows, Big Data, Machine Learning is a plus
· Good engagement and collaboration skills and a strong team player.
· Good communication skills in English.
· Pro-active attitude, flexible and creative personality
• Accelerate your career. We are a fast-growing global company. Being part of this journey will create opportunities to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility
• High degree of independence in your work. Freedom to shape the way we work with no bureaucratism
• Competitive salary
• Be on the forefront of the AI technology. Being part of the fastest growing AI company in Denmark
• Perfect office location close to key stations
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation
• Educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally
• Great team and calm working environment
· Building and maintaining test automation framework based on Python including pytest and other libraries
· Developing and maintaining functional test cases and non-functional test cases and test artifacts
· Reviewing functional requirements and determining data requirements for executing use cases end-to-end from creating functional manual cases to automating the cases for regression.
· Executing manual or automated test cases that validate the functionalities, code quality and reporting test results, following all formal test architectures and project processes
· Owing and autonomously working on tasks, being proactive in managing them end-to-end
Grace is an AI-enhanced technology platform intended to provide solutions for the business end-to-end. With Grace a business gain access to the same powerful AI capabilities and tools used by the tech unicorns at a fraction of the cost. Grace allows a company to take full advantage of the AI technologies while sustaining governance, flexibility, scalability, tool compatibility, and collaboration. Through the integration of the most advanced open source and proprietary 2021.AI technological components, Grace enhances data governance, increases maintainability and quality of the AI models. Grace can be installed either on-premises or deployed in a private or public cloud.
**Where Are You in Our Team?**
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine along with our core QA team. Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen are expected.
Our core development team is in Warsaw. Our chief architects are based in Copenhagen. Daily cooperation with team members from all locations will be an integral part of your working process.
Aaand here is a small presentation of our Grace platform: