• 5+ years of professional SW development experience, 2+ of which show relevant experience in coaching and mentoring less senior staff
• proficiency in 2 of Python, GoLang or C++
The code is mostly in GoLang, so if you don’t know it yet, we’ll expect you to master it first thing.
• experience in software architecture design
• extremely good knowledge of Git
• knowledge of SQL and noSQL (e.g. Postgress, Cassandra, etc)
• knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures,
• best practices knowledge of software development such as design patterns, continuous integration, code review,
• unit/functional/regression tests,
• good knowledge of Linux,
• experience working in a fully cloud-based environment and hands-on experience with at least one of the big 3 cloud services,
• a service-minded personality that takes pride in making it easier and faster for other developers to ship their work,
• intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies,
• good communication skills in English.
• knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes,
• experience with data science workflows, Big Data, Machine Learning,
• accelerate your career. We are a fast-growing global company. Being part of this journey will create opportunities to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility,
• high degree of independence in your work. Freedom to shape the way we work with no bureaucratism,
• competitive salary,
• be on the forefront of the AI technology. Being part of the fastest growing AI company in Denmark,
• perfect office location close to key stations,
• paid vacation and sick leaves,
• wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation,
• educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally,
• great team and calm working environment.
• setting the direction of Grace and promoting continuous evolution of the Grace, including core feature upgrades, architecture upgrades, and ecosystem integration,
• in collaboration with Architects, support and promote architecture best practices; it’s a young team, you will be in the position to influence the research, prototype, and productization of new concept inside the Grace R&D team,
• provide proof-of-concept, yet production-grade code prototypes,
• help manage the lifecycles of Grace clients; from initial deployment to managing the scaling, monitoring the single and distributed services, and generally helping ensure the Grace platforms continue to perform well.
Grace is an AI-enhanced technology platform intended to provide solutions for the business end-to-end. With Grace a business gain access to the same powerful AI capabilities and tools used by the tech unicorns at a fraction of the cost. Grace allows a company to take full advantage of the AI technologies while sustaining governance, flexibility, scalability, tool compatibility, and collaboration. Through the integration of the most advanced open source and proprietary 2021.AI technological components, Grace enhances data governance, increases maintainability and quality of the AI models. Grace can be installed either on-premises or deployed in a private or public cloud.
**Where Are You in Our Team?**
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine along with our core QA team. Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen are expected.
Our core development team is in Warsaw. Our chief architects are based in Copenhagen. Daily cooperation with team members from all locations will be an integral part of your working process.