Hi there 👋,
My name is Lilly, I’m currently overseeing HR & Recruitment processes in 2021.AI.
Sadly, after 3,5 years I’ll be leaving this amazing company to continue my professional path in a slightly different direction. I’m now looking for someone to take over my role and all the processes we built in the company from scratch. Your main goal will be to help the company grow, scale and mature further. There’s a lot of flexibility and freedom to make your own decisions, and you’ll be able to explore all the different areas of HR & IT recruitment. The job is a lot of fun :) The team is fantastic, so many of the team members have been with the company for 3-4+ years and counting, which speaks for the great working environment there is here. Sounds interesting? Reach out, and I’ll be more than happy to share more details over a call :)
Looking forward to receiving your CVs!
How we think you сan be described:
- 2-3+ years of hands-on experience in HR and full-cycle IT Recruitment;
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices;
- Strong knowledge of different sourcing/recruitment/interview techniques and tools;
- Experience closing various Mid-Senior level tech positions;
- Experience working in start-ups and scale-ups is strongly preferred;
- Being proactive and independent in solving problems and suggesting solutions;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to their importance and urgency;
- Excellent command of the English language — both spoken and written (Upper-intermediate or better)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Ukrainian labor law;
- Experience of working in a Danish company and knowledge of the Danish language are a big big plus :)
Your role will encompass:
- Acting as an intermediary between the teams in Ukraine/Poland and the HQ in Denmark;
- Closing different tech (mainly) and non-tech positions of middle/senior levels, and participating in all stages of the recruiting process from initial contact to offer, onboarding and onwards in close cooperation with the hiring managers;
- Onboarding/offboarding of the team members;
- Coordinating and improving quarterly performance & salary review system within the company;
- Helping us strengthen the employer brand in Ukraine in collaboration with the marketing team, planning and organizing participation in external events;
- Documenting HR processes and tasks;
- Overseeing office management at our Kyiv office (the team resides in a cool central IT hub — Lift99);
- Being in charge of organizing team activities — team buildings, holiday gifts, birthdays etc.
- Mentoring a Junior HR Manager based in Kyiv;
- Working closely with and reporting directly to the CIO of the company;
For your professional development:
- Work with the latest technologies in AI & ML;
- Make a difference. Our start-up environment is a perfect chance for each team member to change or to contribute to the way the company functions;
- We are growing fast, and being part of this journey will create opportunities for you to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility;
- Full or partial compensation of educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally;
- Attractive base salary plus based-on-result bonus increased overtime;
- Flexible hours. The main thing is to accomplish your goals and deliver results on time;
- It’s a remote role, but we need you to be in charge of taking care of our office and those of the team members who work from there, so you may need to occasionally go there to see how things are — our office is located 5 mins from Olimpiiska metro station (Lift99 Hub);
- Clear organizational structure and no red tape — we’re a small team, so you won’t need to go through many people to sort out your question;
- Corporate equipment;
- 25 business days of paid vacation;
- 15 days of sick leave;
- Occasional business trips to Denmark and Poland when we can travel freely again;
- Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation;
- Team events & Friday bars (online/offline, depending on the situation);
- Calm and friendly working environment :)
2021.AI is one of the fastest-growing AI companies in Europe focused on closing the gap between AI ambitions and real AI value. We are trusted to help large private and public organizations to stay ahead of the competition, and impact their future with AI. We do that by providing ML/AI-services (AI models, AI platforms and AI governance) to the core of the organizations and business to drive growth, efficiency, and mitigate risk going forward. Our headquarter is located in Copenhagen and offices in Ukraine and Poland.
Our main product is an AI platform called Grace. It offers an efficient, secure, and robust AI implementation across any organization, standardizing processes and workflows across AI projects, including all elements from data ingestion, governance, model development, one-click deployment, and model life cycle management.
With Grace, data scientists can collaborate swiftly to create packaged models for email routing, churn & fraud prediction, production planning, revenue optimization, costs reduction, improvement of social service cases and many more.
Here are some useful links to help you get to know us better: