• proficiency in one of the following — Golang, C++, Python or Java
Our code is mostly written in Go, so if you don’t know it yet, but you’d like to switch to Go, we’ll expect you to master it once you join the team (we’ll provide the training, of course 🙂).
• very good knowledge of any other programming language;
• experience in building software architecture;
• very good knowledge of Linux;
• knowledge of best practices in software development such as design patterns, continuous integration, code review, good knowledge of Git, experience with SQL and noSQL (e.g. Postgress, Cassandra, etc) databases.
• proactive and extraverted personality, ability to work autonomously while being part of the team;
• good communication skills in English.
As a plus
• knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes;
• experience working in a fully cloud-based environment and hands-on experience with at least one of the big 3 cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure);
• experience with data science workflows, Big Data, Machine Learning.
For your professional development:
• Work with the latest technologies in AI & ML;
• Make a difference. Our start-up environment is a perfect chance for each team member to change or to contribute to the way the company functions;
• We are growing fast, and being part of this journey will create opportunities for you to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility;
• Full or partial compensation of educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally;
• Flexible hours, work from home as much as you need. The main thing is to accomplish your goals and deliver results on time;
• If you need/prefer to work from the office — we have an office where you can go, located 5 mins from Olimpiiska metro station (Lift99 Hub);
• Clear organizational structure and no red tape — we’re a small team, so you won’t need to go through many people to sort out your question;
• Highly competitive salary (taxes are on us), although we don’t have an accountant yet;
• 25 business days of paid vacation;
• 15 days of sick leave;
• Occasional business trips to Denmark and Poland when we can travel freely again;
• Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation;
• Team events & Friday bars (online/offline, depending on the situation);
• Calm and friendly working environment :)
• Setting the direction of our product, Grace AI platform and promoting its continuous evolution, including core feature upgrades, architecture upgrades, and ecosystem integration;
• Support and promote architecture best practices. We’re a young team, you will be in the position to influence the research, prototype, and productization of new concept inside the Grace R&D team;
• Provide proof-of-concept, yet production-grade code prototypes;
• Help in managing the lifecycles of Grace clients — from initial deployment to managing the scaling, monitoring the single and distributed services, and generally helping ensure the Grace platforms continue to perform well.
Here is a couple of examples of things you’ll be working on once you join us:
1. Assets catalogue
2. Notification center
3. Backup and restore of micro-services state
4. Image manager
5. Rule builder
2021.AI is a fast growing company headquartered in Copenhagen with 50+ employees distributed globally.
Our main product is an AI platform called Grace. It offers an efficient, secure, and robust AI implementation across any organization, standardizing processes and workflows across AI projects, including all elements from data ingestion, model development, one-click deployment, and model life cycle management.
With our Grace AI platform, data scientists can collaborate swiftly to create packaged models for churn / fraud prediction, cost reduction, risk prevention, lead qualification, and many more.
Check out our client cases here to see more interesting examples:
In short, Grace covers the full range of rich functionality any organization needs to be AI proficient keeping in mins that real business value is achieved only once the models are in production, delivering insights and predictions to all corners of the organization.
Go through our company presentation to learn more about us and our product:
And another one with more focus on our Grace AI Platform:
Join us :)
**Where Are You in Our Team?**
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine along with our core development team.
Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen, when it’s possible to travel safely again, are expected.
Daily cooperation with team members from all locations will be an integral part of your working process.