• Most importantly —excellent knowledge of React.js, Redux, Typescript;
• Experience with RxJS;
• Very good knowledge of CSS3 and HTML, HTML5 APIs and DOM APIs;
• Practical knowledge of at least one unit test framework;
• Practical knowledge in developing UI using CSS frameworks (Sass, Less, CSS Modules);
• Good knowledge of FP, FRP;
• Knowledge of software development best practices: design patterns, continuous integration, code review, unit / functional / regression tests, Git;
• Broad knowledge of the general web applications development, architectures, trends and emerging technologies;
• Ability to work in a team environment, problem-solving attitude and willingness to learn continuously.
• Understanding of the technology which will serve your designs and implementations, such as apache/nginx, Flask/django, PostgreSQL/MySQL, Linux, websockets, etc.
For your professional development:
• Work with the latest technologies in AI & ML;
• Make a difference. Our start-up environment is a perfect chance for each team member to change or to contribute to the way the company functions;
• We are growing fast, and being part of this journey will create opportunities for you to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility;
• Full or partial compensation of educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally;
• Flexible hours. The main thing is to accomplish your goals and deliver results on time;
• It’s a fully remote role, but if you need/prefer to work from the office — we have an office where you can go, located 5 mins from Olimpiiska metro station (Lift99 Hub);
• Clear organizational structure and no red tape — we’re a small team, so you won’t need to go through many people to sort out your question;
• High net salary (taxes are on us), although out team takes care of accounting themselves (if you never had experience with it, we’ll consult and share information/contacts of accountants that will help with it);
• 25 business days of paid vacation;
• 15 days of sick leave;
• Occasional business trips to Denmark and Poland when we can travel freely again;
• Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation;
• Team events & Friday bars (online/offline, depending on the situation);
• Calm and friendly working environment :)
Your responsibilities as a Senior Developer are to write code and work with other members of the team led by our Chief Architect. You will spend the majority of your time designing and developing new features with a small cross-functional team that consists of: 5 back-end software engineers, 2 front-end developers who’ll be working with you (we’re looking for 2 more to join our team), 5 QAs, 3 DevOps, 2 Support Operations Engineers, a designer, and a product team of 4 people.
You will play an active role in introducing new technologies and ways of working to stay ahead of the competition, with an understanding of our clients’ evolving needs. For this, we expect you to contribute and collaborate with other engineers on technical and architectural decisions.
We use adapted agile methodologies, test-driven development, and a code review in our quest to deliver high-quality software, and we’re looking for developers to help us with it.
Your tasks will include:
• Writing good quality code with unit tests
• Reviewing code for other team members
• Suggesting improvements in UI
• Brainstorming user interface design for web-based systems
• Implementing designs in CSS and JS
• Taking part in planning sessions where you’ll be deciding about technologies and application architecture with your team
• Cooperating with other teams (Backend team, DevOps)
Here is a couple of examples of things you’ll be working on once you join us:
• Notification center
• Keyboard shortcuts in UI
• Rule builder
2021.AI is one of the fastest-growing AI companies in Europe focused on closing the gap between AI ambitions and real AI value. We are trusted to help large private and public organizations to stay ahead of the competition, and impact their future with AI.
We do that by providing ML/AI-services (AI models, AI platforms and AI governance) to the core of the organizations and business to drive growth, efficiency, and mitigate risk going forward.
Our main product is an AI platform called Grace. It offers an efficient, secure, and robust AI implementation across any organization, standardizing processes and workflows across AI projects, including all elements from data ingestion, governance, model development, one-click deployment, and model life cycle management.
With Grace, data scientists can collaborate swiftly to create packaged models for email routing, churn & fraud prediction, production planning, revenue optimization, costs reduction, improvement of social service cases and many more.
Here are some useful links to help you get to know us better:
• Company video introduction —www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImfD5L_pIvQv
• 2021.AI company brochure — bit.ly/3ni7XlB
• Grace AI Platform brochure — bit.ly/3oSyOUp
• Client cases page on our website — 2021.ai/clients
Join us :)
**Where Are You in Our Team?**
You will be based in Ukraine along with our core development team.
Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen, when it’s possible to travel safely again, are expected.
Daily cooperation with team members from all locations will be an integral part of your working process.