1+1 media group is one of the biggest media holdings in Eastern Europe. 1+1 media consists of seven TV channels (a flagship 1+1, a male-focused 2+2, an entertainment-oriented TET, a children-focused PLUSPLUS, as well as the niche channels — Bigudi, 1+1 International and UNIAN TV), and of two partner channels (Kvartal TV and Paramount Comedy). Also, the media holding includes TSN.ua news website, Hlavred news website and UNIAN Information Agency, its own production subdivisions, Kyivstar TV and Viasat partner platforms, its own 1+1 video platform, and 1+1 media school educational project. 1+1 Rental offers a full range of production services for external clients of 1+1 media group.
Kyivstar TV tv.kyivstar.ua/ua/about is a joint project of 1+1 media group and Kyivstar, founded on December 11, 2019. It is an online television platform that provides users with access to hundreds of thousands of hours of Ukrainian and foreign content, live broadcasts of programs, and regularly offers exclusive pre-premiere shows of projects. Its advantage is that users can watch content on five different devices at once — smartphones, tablets, laptops, Smart TV, or TV tuners. As of early April 2021, the platform had 262 TV channels and a VOD library with 10,000 movies and series of a total duration of more than 50,000 hours.
We Impress, Inspire, and Change. And every day in our work we are guided by the common values: #Courage, #Honesty, #Responsibility, #Open-mindedness, #Respect_and_love.
A joint project of the two leaders in the telecommunications industry 1+1 media and Kyivstar is currently looking for a Java Developer (middle+ or senior) who wants to become part of our team.
• 4 + years of commercial Java experience, Java 8 knowledge;
• Strong knowledge of Java core: collections, multithreading, etc.;
• Experience with Spring ecosystem frameworks (Boot, Data, Security);
• Experience with any of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Solr);
• Experience with Docker (mandatory) and Kubernetes (advantage);
• Experience with Message Query (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ etc.);
• Strong knowledge of Enterprise Application Architecture patterns, OOA (Object-oriented analysis) and OOD (Object-oriented design);
• Experience in Cloud Computing Platforms (AWS, GCP);
• Experience in working with distributed and high availability systems;
• Good spoken and written English is a plus.
Nice to have:
• Ability to adopt new technologies fast;
• Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills;
• Ability to function both independently and in a large team;
• Passion towards making great products.
• We are looking for a Java developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
• You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.