As the Senior Power BI Developer & Business Analyst, you will be leading business intelligence tool development. You will work with managers, developers, and stakeholders to understand business pain points and requirements, define scope, create BI tools, identify opportunities for innovation, and gaps. You will help improve, redefine, and implement processes to fill these gaps and work with appropriate team managers to facilitate creating top quality efficacious BI tools that garner deep rich insights.
In this role, you will act as the BI team lead, collaborating with other development teams, product management, and stakeholders to understand needs, devise solutions, plan, orchestrate, execute the work required, ensure quality and accuracy are held to the highest standard, and to find ways to define and measure success. In this role you will work closely with team product and project management.
• Interview, train, mentor, guide, and remediate Power BI Developers & Business Analysts across a variety of sectors and projects.
• Work closely and collaboratively with product owners, project managers, and stakeholders to:
— Conduct impactful discovery, requirement gathering, and ideation sessions
— Create and enhance mockups, flowcharts, POCs and other assets to further ideation, innovation, requirement gathering, and scope definition
— Assess ongoing needs and risks
— Measure success
• Lead BI Team(s) with requirement analysis, estimation, solutioning, and BI development efforts
• Help ensure top levels of quality and accuracy and assist QA team members
• Lead team in Agile-style build-measure-learn cycles bringing about superior outcomes and innovative solutions that drive deep business insights while delivery ongoing value
• Coordinate dependencies, clearing blockers, with other technical and non-technical teams
• Leverage machine learning and advanced analytics methodologies
• Lead teams in creating and maintaining detailed documentation
• Help define, refine, and improve processes around business and data intelligence
• Contribute to building and driving an open, positive, creative team culture
• 7+ years’ experience in data analysis and business intelligence development
• Experience supporting team members and working with senior management
• Adept at identifying opportunities for BI and process innovation and solutioning for optimal outcomes
• Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to become a trusted advisor
• Strategic thinker who can challenge the status quo and work well in an unstructured environment
• Comfort with data systems and willing to learn/train as needed
• Effective organizational skills
• Motivation to work as a team player and contribute to/foster a constructive and positive team culture
• Advanced/Fluent English level
• Readiness for daily meetings between 18:00 — 21:00 (Kyiv time)
Additional Requirements for This Role:
• Communication — You are an effective written and verbal communicator who understands how to clearly define problems, solutions, and methodologies who helps create positive team and stakeholder interactions.
• Detail Oriented — You are extremely organized and able to track multiple streams of information condensing them into actionable steps and updating all appropriate systems and stakeholders.
• Flexibility — You can shift your thinking and approach as unique situations arise and tackle all challenges from a solutions mindset.
• Creativity — You approach challenges in an agile way, can think outside the box, are not afraid to try new methods and open to new ideas.
• Energy — You bring your “A-game” every day and are ready to jump in, collaborate, problem solve and bring that special something to the team only you can.
• Competitive salary, long-term employment
• Honest attitude, individual approach, stability, and keeping promises
• Flexible schedule, possibility to partially work from home or remotely
• Personal Development Plan + compensation for courses and certifications
• Salary review 2 times per year
• English lessons 2 hours per week (Teacher + Native speaker)
• Support in the war-situation
• Yoga classes 3 times per week
• Personal Time Off (Kid’s activities, Car maintenance, Doctor appointment, etc.)
• Supportive and friendly team members
• Cool, comfortable, centrally located office in Dnipro with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Pleasant little things: coffee, tea, sweets, healthy snacks, etc.
• Team Building Activities (Quest rooms, Board games, Bar-evenings, Forest cottage parties, etc.).