Tech Fabric is a leading custom software development company, that builds scalable, reliable and secure cloud native applications.
We expect that candidate has following:
• Good understanding of servers, clouds, network communication and firewalls;
• Good scripting skills (powershell/bash) for automating chores;
• Linux/Windows administration experience;
• Experience with configuration and maintenance open-source tools like Postgresql, Redis, Elasticsearch;
• Experience using Microsoft Technologies including Azure functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Virtual Machines, KeyVault, ApplicationInsights;
• Experience in Azure data storage including Common Data Service, SQL, Blob;
• Experience of using container and orchestration services such as Docker and Kubernetes;
• Experience with infrastructure-as-a-code tools like pulumi;
• Full lifecycle development and deployment in an enterprise environment;
• Upper-Intermediate level of English.
— Implement control over azure resources on different projects and practices to apply new infrastructure changes required by projects;
— Support teams on different projects with infrastructure-related work — refactoring/migrating to new technologies/improving performance;
— Continuously monitor infrastructures on multiple projects for errors, outages and performance issues, configure alerts and metrics, help with troubleshooting;
— Implement common infrastructure templates for new projects using bicep templates;
— Implement continuous audit processes for infrastructure on different projects with reports;
— Document and support a company-wide knowledge base which describes best practices and how-tos related to infrastructure.
• Competitive salary, long-term employment;
• Honest attitude, individual approach, stability, and keeping promises;
• Flexible schedule, possibility to partially work from home or remotely;
• Personal Development Plan + compensation for courses and certifications;
• Salary review 2 times per year;
• English lessons 2 hours per week (Teacher + Native speaker);
• Support in the war-situation;
• Yoga classes 3 times per week;
• Personal Time Off (Kid’s activities, Car maintenance, Doctor appointment, etc.);
• Supportive and friendly team members;
• Cool, comfortable, centrally located office in Dnipro with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
• Pleasant little things: coffee, tea, sweets, healthy snacks, etc.
• Team Building Activities (Quest rooms, Board games, Bar-evenings, Forest cottage parties, etc.).