JMind is looking for an experienced and open-minded QA Engineer with a background in mobile and backend application testing. The candidate will be part of the development team and will directly influence the testing processes in the team
About the project:
We are building a social network to disrupt the virtual communication market. The application is targeted toward millennials and Gen-Z globally. There are plenty of tasks in our roadmap, such as business logic implementation, integration with multiple third-party services, machine learning algorithms implementation, work closely with maps and geolocation, and developing of rest APIs.
Working with us, you will face a variety of tasks for creating and processing content, with live calls and chats, working with users and content moderation. Our product is a new look at the existing social networks.
Currently, the MVP is already ready. We continue the improving of the existing features and creating new ones.
What would you do:
- Manual testing of mobile applications (iOS, Android);
- Manual testing of the backend (API);
- Creation of test documentation (Test cases, Test plans, reports);
- Contributing to API automation framework;
- Root cause analysis using logs, database queries, etc.;
- Daily communications with BI, PO, developer’s team.
- 3-4 years of experience in manual testing;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and SDLC processes;
- Experience in writing test documentation (test cases, test plans, test reports);
- Strong experience in mobile testing(Android — Android studio, iOS — Xcode, Firebase, Charles, emulators);
- Experience with REST API (Postman, Swagger);
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA;
- Understanding of CI/CD processes (Jenkins, bitbucket, git);
- Good written and spoken English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with automation frameworks (Python, Java);
- Experience with load testing.
What does working with us mean:
- We appreciate new ideas and give possibilities to influence on products and processes;
- Flat structure, not a command and control management;
- Decisions based on data or vision, not mood;
- We tend to resolve problems, not hide;
- We are learning on our mistakes and are not looking for someone to blame;
- Work and life balance, we aim for no overtimes;
- Flexible working hours — we care about results, not hours spent;
- We have our training and development department and are willing to share knowledge and to give our Team various possibilities to grow;
- One of our values is ‘People First’ - and we adhere to it in all the processes.