About the project:
Our strong team is looking for new team members. We have a bunch of great projects in the blockchain sphere. Our ethereum pool is one of the leading ethereum miners in the world, we are continuously working on performance and reliability improvements.
Why is it interesting:
You will have the ability to work with highload projects, listed in top 15 ethereum miners and has a potential to become one of the top 5. Our team is passionate about blockchain and ethereum protocol. New team members will have a great chance to deep dive into ethereum internals and mining protocol.
- At least 6 month of practical experience in general purpose programming languages Go/C++/Java/C#/Python/Ruby/PHP;
- Knowledge of Go programming language (concurrency, dependency management, go tools);
- Practical experience with at least one RDBMS (preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL);
- Good understanding of basic data structures and algorithms;
- Experience with *nix operation systems;
- Understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, REST;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Worked with Kafka, Redis;
- Hands-on experience with Docker
What does working with us mean:
- We appreciate new ideas and give possibilities to influence products and processes;
- Flat structure, not a command and control management;
- Decisions based on data or vision, not mood;
- We tend to resolve problems, not hide;
- We are learning on our mistakes and are not looking for someone to blame;
- Work and life balance, we aim for no overtimes;
- Flexible working hours — we care about results, not hours spent;
- We have our training and development department and are willing to share knowledge and to give our Team various possibilities to grow;
- One of our values is ‘People First’ - and we adhere to it in all the processes.