JMIND is a combination of software development outsourcing, advisory services, and own digital products. We create solutions based on deep market insight, bold collective ideation, and solid engineering experience.
What is needed:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in copywriting;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (or higher) is a must;
- Ability to create and distribute engaging and original content for multiple channels;
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team;
- Exceptional writing, editing, and research skills;
- A genuine interest in digital marketing trends;
- Portfolio and/or examples of the published content.
- Working experience related to the area of IT;
- Understanding of basic SEO and SMM principles.
What would you do:
- Create useful expert content for JMind social media such as blog articles, case studies, etc to engage potential leads;
- Communicate with product stakeholders while preparing marketing materials;
- Manage internal content and be responsible for an effective workflow;
- Active involvement in marketing strategy creation, generation of new ideas, and implementation;
- Manage aspects of our social media accounts, including posting, design requests, and comment moderation;
- Day-to-day content creation, its editing, and promotion (website, social networks, articles, and news).
What does working with us mean:
- We appreciate new ideas and give possibilities to influence products and processes;
- Flat structure, not a command and control management;
- Decisions based on data or vision, not mood;
- We tend to resolve problems, not hide;
- We are learning on our mistakes and are not looking for someone to blame;
- Work and life balance, we aim for no overtimes;
- Flexible working hours — we care about results, not hours spent;
- We have our training and development department and are willing to share knowledge and to give our Team various possibilities to grow;
- One of our values is ‘People First’ - and we adhere to it in all the processes.