Our product is the white-label OTT platform that provides streaming and VOD solutions. Its functionality covers everything starting from the live streaming services with the advanced player, various monetization options, ending with the analytics and support. Still, we got the roadmap with a huge bunch of new features and possibilities to add into our product.
- 1 — 2 years of experience in manual testing;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and SDLC processes;
- Experience in writing test documentation (test cases, test plans, test reports);
- Experience in mobile testing(Android — Android studio, iOS — Xcode, Firebase, Charles, emulators);
- Experience with REST API (Postman, Swagger);
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA;
- Understanding of CI/CD processes (Jenkins, bitbucket, git);
- Intermediate English.
What would you do:
- Manual testing of mobile applications (iOS, Android);
- Manual testing of the backend (API);
- Creation of test documentation (Test cases, Test plans, reports);
- Contributing to API automation framework;
- Root cause analysis using logs, database queries, etc.
What does working with us mean:
- We appreciate new ideas and give possibilities to influence on products and processes;
- Flat structure, not a command and control management;
- Decisions based on data or vision, not mood;
- We tend to resolve problems, not hide;
- We are learning on our mistakes and are not looking for someone to blame;
- Work and life balance, we aim for no overtimes;
- Flexible working hours — we care about results, not hours spent;
- We have our training and development department and are willing to share knowledge and to give our Team various possibilities to grow;
- One of our values is ‘People First’ - and we adhere to it in all the processes.